Top 1% SW Washington Buyer’s Agent
Kami Price, Managing Broker
Top 1% Buyers Agent in SW Washington
Team Leader, Home Buyers Real Estate Agent
Why use Kami Price?
- Licensed Washington Managing Broker (requires additional education).
- Experienced in top, local real estate teams that represented hundreds of home buyers.
- Showing Agent available for assured availability.
- Long list of certificates and awards.
- Locally licensed since 2004.
- Relevant Masters Degree.
- Buyers agent specialist.
Kami Price, buyers agent specialist, is a 4th generation native Pacific Northwesterner who brings extensive familiarity with SW Washington, serving both Clark and Cowlitz county. She’s been licensed since 2004 and has worked with top-producing teams her entire career. During her career, she has been involved in hundreds of successful real estate transactions. Kami holds a Bachelors’ degree in Human Development and a Masters’ in Management and Organizational Leadership. In addition to dedicating herself to real estate, she gives back by teaching business courses at a local community college and coached/mentored inner-city kids in sports activities for over 10 years.
Kami’s primary goal in representing home buyers is to provide seamless and personalized service. The buyers’ goals are her goals. She is relentless in the pursuit of finding the perfect property and negotiating the best possible deal for her clients. By utilizing her extensive knowledge of the local real estate market and the latest technological advances available, she is able to react immediately to her client’s needs.
Kami brings a level of professionalism to the buyer agent relationship that ensures peace-of mind. With her resourcefulness, high level of enthusiasm and passion for delivering top-notch service, she is committed to making sure that each and every one of her home buyers has a truly enjoyable and stress free experience in finding the home of their dreams.
~ Kami Price, Buyers Agent, Team Leader
Our Promise to Home Buyers
Our promise as your SW Washington buyer’s agent team is to prioritize customer service. We want to provide our home buyers with peace of mind. Finding the home you want can take a lot of time, a lot of tours, and a lot of research. We are willing to go the extra mile to find what you want. We will not attempt to sell you anything, but instead will let you find the home of your dreams with our help. We also encourage a professional home warranty and inspection on every transaction to promote peace of mind. We make it a point, as your buyer’s agent specialists, to ensure the highest possible customer satisfaction.
Home Buying Protection
- Greater risks of fraud and liability exist, when you self represent.
- Washington law encourages fair representation for both parties by using a buyer’s agent.
Paperless Home Buying
- Quick point and click paperwork.
- Avoid unnecessary trips and save time.
- Out of town? No problem!
- Nationally Legal and Protected.
Buyers Agent Commission
- No buyer’s charge for representation.
- We accept seller’s advertised MLS compensation.
- In the rare situation a buyer wants to purchase a for sale by owner home, we will attempt to get the seller to pay our buyers agent fees. If that is not possible and the buyer still wants to purchase the home, we will work out a reasonable rate with the buyer.
Powerful Home Search Program
- Search 100% of SW Washington Homes for sale.
- Updated every few minutes.
- Save your favorites (and we will be notified).
- Request a home tour.
- Search by neighborhood or school.
- Easy to use map feature.
- Knowledge of Stephen FitzMaurice’s coming soon listings before they hit the real estate market.
- Knowledge of all local Realty pocket listings before they hit the market.
Tell us what you’re looking for.
We’d love to help you find the perfect home. Answer a few simple questions and we’ll start looking for you today!
SW Washington Buyers Agent
- 25+ Years of Combined Experience
- Customer Service is our #1 Priority
Excellent Buyers Agent Reviews
Kami’s reviews are independently verified by Zillow.com and REVIEWS.IO.
Buyers Agent Education and Certificates
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative, ABR
- Certified Negotiations Expert, CNE
- Green Agent, NAR’s Green Designation
- Principle Brokers License
- Relevant Masters Degree
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification, SFR
- Strategic Pricing Specialist, SPS
Friendly Showing Agent
See the home you want when you want! One of our showing agents will be assigned as a personal conceirge for your home tour, with the entire team ready to back them up. The SW Washington real estate market can move fast, so it helps to have more than one agent’s schedule at your beck and call. Often you need to see a home the day it hits the market. Our experienced, knowledgeable showing agents can help you find the home you want, while Kami Price, one of the most experienced and educated buyer’s agents in town will negotiate on your behalf from start to finish. It is a home buyer’s power team that works in your best interest.
I believe real estate is a service industry. “How may I be of service?” is the question that drives my workday. My main goal is to ensure my clients are well-informed, comfortable throughout the transaction, and exceptionally pleased with my services. I offer VIP service to every client I work with and enjoy being their advocate in today’s real estate market.
Your Top SW Washington Buyers Team
As your buyers agent team there is no type of residential property we cannot handle. We are short sale and foreclosure certified and we’ve worked on estate sales, auctions, lease to own contracts, investor sales, and more. Put our years of experience as a top real estate buyers agent team to use! ~Stephen FitzMaurice, Top 1% SW Washington Listing Agent and Kami Price, Top 1% SW Washington Buyers Agent.
Top Realty Company
eXp Realty is the fourth largest Realty company in the U.S. and the fastest growing in the world. Our team is the number one listing and buying team at the company in SW Washington and Oregon according to the number of listings sold and overall sales volume.