Top Listing Agent
We believe real estate commission should be fair and reasonable. Kim Woodhouse, Broker at 541-848-7398, charges 4.5% commission max. in three counties: Deschutes, Jefferson, and Crook. She receives 2% of the commission and the buyer’s agent is given 2.5% commission, which is the majority rate offered in the area. If Kim represents both the buyer and the seller (only with the seller’s permission) the total commission rate is 3%. In the rare circumstance where the buyer self-represents or is represented by a non-agent (like an attorney) and there is no buyer’s agent commission to pay out, the total commission charge is 2%.
We often generate over 100,000 online views per listing! We are not simply on all the tens of thousands of real estate websites, we pay extra to the top real estate sites in the country to push your listing forward, so it gets found faster and more often.
95% of buyers find their next home online. We list on thousands of websites and pay extra to feature your home on the top websites in the nation, providing more online exposure than any Oregon listing agent we’ve found. Read our article with stats from the National Association of Realtors 2018 Report explaining what exactly makes a home sell.
Client Marketing Reports
Twice a month we send out a detailed report to each of our listing clients showing all the marketing data, the thousands of views we’ve obtained for your home.
This amount of internet exposure coupled with full service, professional representation has led to faster and higher priced sales and overall success. In 2019, 116 of our homes sold in less than 30 days on market and 47 in the first weekend. Our list price to sold price average was 100%.
Get your home sold on this unbeatable list:
$$$ Paid Featured on #1, #2, #3, and #5 Ranked Real Estate Websites in the U.S. and more!
- #1 Zillow.com (Paid Featured)
- #2 Trulia.com (Paid Featured)
- #3 Realtor.com (Paid Featured)
- #5 Homes.com (Paid Featured)
- Landwatch.com (#1 Land Site) (Paid Featured)
- Loopnet.com (#1 Multifamily Site) (Paid Featured)
Your home will be listed on three Multiple Listing Services.
Most local real estate agents only list on one MLS. We list on three to give you the greatest possible coverage, reaching the maximum number of Realtors in Oregon and Washington.
- Central Oregon Multiple Listing Service (MLSCO)
- Willamette Valley Multiple Listing Service (WVMLS)
- Realtor Multiple Listing Service (RMLS)
You will also be listed on 10,000+ other real estate websites.
- Craigslist (Always On)
- Your home’s personal website.
- Realty Sites: ReMax, Century 21, etc.
All subject to change as is the nature of the Internet. Zillow rotates all their featured listings, we pay for the most they will allow. We will stay on top of it to get you the most possible exposure for your home sale, more views than any other agent I’m aware of in Oregon.
What day works for you?
Kim would love to stop by and visit your home, share a value estimate, give tips to prepare the home for market, and display all the tools we use to sell our client’s homes faster and for more.
Zillow 3D For Every Home
Right now Zillow has created its own proprietary 3D home walkthrough software. Unless the home has Zillow 3D on it, it won’t rank as high on Zillow, meaning it won’t be seen as many times or as often. We use a true 3D camera and create a professional Zillow 3D walkthrough for every home.
Custom Neighborhood Reports
For every home we create local custom reports, pulling data on restaurants, parks, schools, hospitals and more. This way the home buyer can see through informative and easy to understand graphics all the great conveniences and amenities near to your particular home. Then we are able to put all of these reports on all the major real estate websites where we are paying extra to feature your home.
Fast Lead Response
We respond to every online buyer inquiry on your home in less than 5 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Research shows the internet attention span is 5 minutes or less. If a real estate agent takes more than 5 minutes to respond to a buyer’s inquiry they have an 80% less chance to connect with that buyer. Since the vast majority of home sales are due to internet marketing, our team goes the extra mile and responds to every buyer (with a real person) in three minutes or less (24 hours a day, 365 days a year).
Website for Your Home
- Easy to share with all your friends on social media.
- Capable of displaying hi-resolution photography.
Full Service, REALTOR®
- Expert negotiations.
- 24 hours or less client response policy.
- Complimentary interior staging consultation.
- Easy paperless contracts.
- Preferred buyer tours, Broker tours.
- Virtual Tours, Video Tours.
- Open Houses: one or more a month as desired.
- Eye catching eight foot hanging sign.
- Stocked full color flyers or a PermaFlyer.
- Weekly minimum communication policy during listing period.
- If another service is important to you, just ask.
According to a NAR (National Association of Realtors) report buyers rated pictures as the most important element in their home search process, rating it higher than the location or description of the home.
Professional Home Staging
We provide free staging consultation to help you arrange the furnishings you already own, or if the home is vacant we provide a discount on recommended staging services. Staging is not always needed, but depending on the home it can be quite important. According to NAR, 46% of buyers are more willing to visit a staged property they viewed online, than a non-staged vacant property.
Cancel anytime during the listing period with 24 hours notice for no charge! If our clients are not happy for any reason, they can cancel with no consequences (this is not the way listing contracts commonly work). Of course, once you are in contract with a buyer you cannot cancel, any other time during the listing period you can give 24 hours notice and then sell it yourself or with anyone else you’d like the next day without any cost.
- No charge.
- Coverage during the listing period until close to protect the seller.
- Pays up to $1500 to fix or replace most utilities and appliances in the home.
- Full Home Description 24/7.
- Smart TEXT E-flyer.
- QR Code for more pictures.
- Never miss a potential buyer!
Have a luxury home for sale?
For luxury homes we provide additional complimentary marketing tools to reach a niche buyer pool.
Kim Woodhouse, Broker
Top Listing and Buyers Agent
Kim came to us with a background in luxury home marketing and an excellent track record. She loves her clients. We often ask her, “You did what?” She goes the extra mile to ensure her clients are happy. She moves tens of millions of dollars worth of property every year. She is an expert buyers and sellers agent, a local expert, and an Oregon native with strong local roots.
Kim Woodhouse is the top producing Central Oregon representative of the Stephen FitzMaurice Team, a top 1% real estate team in the United States.
Top Reviewed Realtor
Central Oregon Buyers Agent
Kim Woodhouse is excited to use her local knowledge and experience to help you find the Central Oregon home of your dreams. She has numerous tools at their disposal to assist you during the home buying process.
Tell us what you’re looking for.
We’d love to help you find the perfect home. Answer a few simple questions and Kim will start looking for you today!
Or simply start searching now.
- Search 100% of Central Oregon Homes for sale.
- Updated every few minutes.
- Save and share your favorite homes.
- Easy to request a home showing.
- Search by city, school, neighborhood, and more.
- Intiutive map search.
Central Oregon Pocket Listings
- Access to the Stephen FitzMaurice Team’s listings before they hit the market.
- Access to other Realty company pocket listings before they enter the public market.
Buyers Agent Commission
- No buyer charge for representation.
- We accept seller’s advertised MLS compensation.
- In the rare situation a buyer wants to purchase a for sale by owner home, we will attempt to get the seller to pay our commission. If that is not possible and the buyer still wants to purchase the home, we will work out a reasonable rate with the buyer.
Our Promise to Home Buyers
Kim’s promise as your Central Oregon buyer’s real estate agent is to put your needs first. The home search process can take a lot of time, tours, research. She will not attempt to sell you a home you’re not interested in, but assist you in finding the right fit. For your peace of mind, Kim encourages a professional home inspection during every transaction and a home warranty. She makes it a point, as your Central Oregon buyer’s agent, to ensure the highest possible customer satisfaction.
Home Buyer Protection
- Greater risks of fraud and liability exist, when you self represent.
- Oregon law encourages representation by using a licensed buyer’s agent.
- Click here for our Home Buying Tips.
Home Buying Paperless Option
- Point and click paperwork.
- Avoid unnecessary trips and save time.
- Out of town? No problem!
- Legal nationwide.
Top Realty Company
eXp Realty is the fourth largest Realty company in the U.S. and the fastest growing in the world. Our team is the number one listing and buying team at the company in Oregon and SW Washington according to the number of listings sold and overall sales volume.
Contact Kim Woodhouse today for all your Deschutes, Jefferson, and Crook County real estate needs!