Top Central Oregon Real Estate Agent
4.5% Commission Max. to Sell a Home
Licensed since 2010
Central Oregon Listing Agent
We believe real estate commission should be fair and reasonable. Meredith McCreight, Principal Broker, charges 4.5% commission max. in three counties: Deschutes, Jefferson, and Crook. She receives 2% of the commission and the buyer’s agent is given 2.5% commission, which is the majority rate offered in the area. If Meredith represents both the buyer and the seller (only with the seller’s permission) the total commission rate is 3%.
Cancel Anytime Contracts
Cancel anytime during the listing period with 24 hours notice for no charge. If our clients are not happy for any reason, they can cancel with no consequences (this is not the way listing contracts commonly work). Of course, once you are in contract with a buyer you cannot cancel, any other time during the listing period you can give 24 hours notice and then sell it yourself or with anyone else you’d like the next day without any cost.
Increased Marketing to Sell your Home Fast
We often generate over 100,000 online views per listing. We are not simply on all the tens of thousands of real estate websites, we pay extra to the top real estate sites in the country to push your listing forward, so it gets found faster and more often.
95% of buyers find their next home online. We list on thousands of websites and pay extra to feature your home on the top websites in the nation, providing more online exposure than any Oregon listing agent we’ve found. Read our article with stats from the National Association of Realtors Report explaining what exactly makes a home sell.
This amount of internet exposure coupled with full service, professional representation has led to faster and higher priced sales and overall success. In 2020, 138 of our homes sold in less than 30 days on market and 84 in the first weekend. Our list price to sold price average was 100%.
Paid Featured on the Top Websites
$$$ Paid Featured on #1, #2, #4, and #7 Ranked Real Estate Websites in the U.S. and more.
- #1 Zillow.com (Paid Featured)
- #2 Realtor.com (Paid Featured)
- #4 Trulia.com (Paid Featured)
- #7 Homes.com (Paid Featured)
- CoStar.com (#1 Commercial Site) (Paid Featured)
- Loopnet.com (#1 Multifamily, Land) (Paid Featured)
Your home will be listed on three Multiple Listing Services.
Most local real estate agents only list on one MLS. We list on three to give you the greatest possible coverage, reaching the maximum number of Realtors in Oregon and Washington.
- Central Oregon Multiple Listing Service (MLSCO)
- Willamette Valley Multiple Listing Service (WVMLS)
- Realtor Multiple Listing Service (RMLS)
You will also be listed on 10,000+ other real estate websites.
- Craigslist (Always On)
- Your home’s personal website.
- Realty Sites: ReMax, Century 21, etc.
All subject to change as is the nature of the internet. We pay extra for a Zillow 3D walk through which gives your home more views on the Zillow map, extra exposure on Trulia. We pay Realtor.com to give you an extra spot at the top. We pay Homes.com extra money to push your home up on their search results. We pay extra to list your home on multiple MLS systems. We will stay on top of it to get you the most possible exposure for your home sale, more views than any other agent I’m aware of in Oregon.
What day works for you?
Meredith would love to stop by and visit your home, share a value estimate, give tips to prepare the home for market, and display all the tools we use to sell our client’s homes faster and for more.
Top Reviewed Realtor
Click the image to see all of Meredith’s reviews.
The Stephen FitzMaurice Team reviews are independently verified by Zillow.com and or REVIEWS.IO.
Zillow 3D For Every Home
Right now Zillow has created its own proprietary 3D home walkthrough software. Unless the home has Zillow 3D on it, it won’t rank as high on Zillow, meaning it won’t be seen as many times or as often. We use a true 3D camera and create a professional Zillow 3D walkthrough for every home.
Custom Neighborhood Reports
For every home we create local custom reports, pulling data on restaurants, parks, schools, hospitals and more. This way the home buyer can see through informative and easy to understand graphics all the great conveniences and amenities near to your particular home. Then we are able to put all of these reports on all the major real estate websites where we are paying extra to feature your home.
Website for Your Home
- Easy to share with all your friends on social media.
- Capable of displaying hi-resolution photography.
Full Service, REALTOR®
- Expert negotiations.
- 24 hours or less client response policy.
- Complimentary interior staging consultation.
- Easy paperless contracts.
- Preferred buyer tours, Broker tours.
- Virtual Tours, Video Tours.
- Open Houses: one or more a month as desired.
- Eye catching eight foot hanging sign.
- Stocked full color flyers.
- Weekly minimum communication policy during listing period.
- If another service is important to you, just ask.
According to a NAR (National Association of Realtors) report buyers rated pictures as the most important element in their home search process, rating it higher than the location or description of the home.
Professional Home Staging
We provide free staging consultation to help you arrange the furnishings you already own, or if the home is vacant we provide a discount on recommended staging services. Staging is not always needed, but depending on the home it can be quite important. According to NAR, 46% of buyers are more willing to visit a staged property they viewed online, than a non-staged vacant property.
- No charge.
- Coverage during the listing period until close to protect the seller.
- Pays up to $1500 to fix or replace most utilities and appliances in the home.
Have a luxury home for sale?
For luxury homes we provide additional complimentary marketing tools to reach a niche buyer pool. Meredith is a Certified Luxury Marketing Specialist, CLHMS, and has unique tools at her fingertips to display premiere properties in the best possible light.
Top Listing and Buyers Agent
Meredith is proud to be a native Oregonian. Growing up in Portland and then moving to Central Oregon to attend college in Bend, she enjoys all the activities this state has to offer from the great outdoors to wine tasting. Meredith is a Principal Broker, licensed since 2010, and has extensive experience in residential and acreage property. Meredith provides a concierge style level of service to all her clients, who consistently refer their friends and family to her. She is also a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, CLHMS.
Meredith McCreight is the top producing Central Oregon representative of the Stephen FitzMaurice Team, a top 1% real estate team in the United States.
Central Oregon Buyers Agent
Meredith is excited to use her local knowledge and experience to help you find the Central Oregon home of your dreams. She has numerous tools at their disposal to assist you during the home buying process. She is a proud Accredited Buyers Representative, ABR.
Tell us what you’re looking for.
We’d love to help you find the perfect home. Answer a few simple questions and Meredith will start looking for you today.
Or simply start searching now.
- Search 100% of Central Oregon Homes for sale.
- Updated every few minutes.
- Save and share your favorite homes.
- Easy to request a home showing.
- Search by city, school, neighborhood, and more.
Central Oregon Pocket Listings
- Access to the Stephen FitzMaurice Team’s listings before they hit the market.
- Access to other Realty company pocket listings before they enter the public market.
Buyers Agent Commission
- No buyer charge for representation.
- We accept the seller’s advertised MLS compensation.
- In the rare situation where a buyer wants to purchase a for sale by owner home, we will attempt to get the seller to pay our commission. If that is not possible and the buyer still wants to purchase the home, we will work out a reasonable rate with the buyer.
Our Promise to Home Buyers
Meredith’s promise as your Central Oregon buyer’s real estate agent is to put your needs first. The home search process can take a lot of time, tours, research. She will not attempt to sell you a home you’re not interested in, but assist you in finding the right fit. For your peace of mind, Meredith encourages a professional home inspection during every transaction and a home warranty. She makes it a point, as your Central Oregon buyer’s agent, to ensure the highest possible customer satisfaction.
Home Buyer Protection
- Greater risks of fraud and liability exist, when you self represent.
- Oregon law encourages representation by using a licensed buyer’s agent.
Home Buying Paperless Option
- Point and click paperwork.
- Avoid unnecessary trips and save time.
- Out of town? No problem.
- Legal nationwide.
Top Realty Company
eXp Realty is the fourth largest Realty company in the U.S. and the fastest growing in the world. Our team is the number one listing and buying team at the company in Oregon and SW Washington according to the number of listings sold and overall sales volume.
Contact Meredith McCreight today for all your Deschutes, Jefferson, and Crook County real estate needs.