Top Central Oregon Real Estate Agent
Patrick charges 4.25% max. to sell a home in Central Oregon (this includes the buyer’s agent commission). He provides cancel anytime, no charge contracts and includes professional photography, 3D home tours, a home warranty, and much more. Customer service is his focus. Let Patrick put his expertise to work for you. Call to set an appointment today, 541-220-6870.
4.25% Max. Commission to Sell a Home
Patrick Priest, Realtor
Licensed since 2012
Patrick helped build nearly a thousand homes before turning into a professional Realtor in 2012. His extensive real estate construction and development knowledge helps him advise home buyer and sellers alike. An avid horseman, Patrick knows the land and its value. He is seasoned, equipped and ready to guide you through your Central Oregon real estate journey.
Experienced Central Oregon Sellers Agent
Patrick believes real estate commission should be fair and reasonable. He charges 4.25% commission max. in three counties: Deschutes, Jefferson, and Crook. He receives 2% of the commission and the buyer’s agent is given 2.25% commission. If Patrick represents both the buyer and the seller (only with the seller’s permission) the total commission rate is 3%.
Cancel Anytime Contracts
Cancel anytime during the listing period with 24 hours notice for no charge. If our clients are not happy for any reason, they can cancel with no consequences (this is not the way listing contracts commonly work). Of course, once you are in contract with a buyer you cannot cancel, any other time during the listing period you can give 24 hours notice and then sell it yourself or with anyone else you’d like the next day without any cost.
Increased Marketing to Sell your Home Fast
We often generate over 100,000 online views per listing. We are not simply on all the tens of thousands of real estate websites, we pay extra to the top real estate sites in the country to push your listing forward, so it gets found faster and more often.
95% of buyers find their next home online. We list on thousands of websites and pay extra to feature your home on the top websites in the nation, providing more online exposure than any Oregon listing agent we’ve found. Read our article with stats from the National Association of Realtors Report explaining what exactly makes a home sell.
This amount of internet exposure coupled with full service, professional representation has led to faster and higher priced sales and overall success. In 2021, 158 of our homes sold in less than 30 days on market and 95 in the first weekend. Our list price to sold price average was 102%.
Paid Featured on the Top Websites
Extra promotion on the #1, #2, #4, and #7 Ranked Real Estate Websites in the U.S. and more.
- #1 Zillow.com (Featured)
- #2 Realtor.com (Featured)
- #4 Trulia.com (Featured)
- #7 Homes.com (Featured)
- CoStar.com (#1 Commercial Site) (Featured)
- Loopnet.com (#1 Multifamily, Land) (Featured)
Your home will be listed on three Multiple Listing Services.
Most local real estate agents only list on one MLS. We list on three to give you the greatest possible coverage, reaching the maximum number of Realtors in Oregon and Washington.
- Central Oregon Multiple Listing Service (MLSCO)
- Willamette Valley Multiple Listing Service (WVMLS)
- Realtor Multiple Listing Service (RMLS)
You will also be listed on 10,000+ other real estate websites.
- Your home’s personal website.
- Realty Sites: ReMax, Century 21, etc.
We pay extra for a 3D walk through which gives your home more views on the Zillow map, extra exposure on Trulia. We pay Realtor.com to give you an extra spot at the top. Homes.com provides us with additional branding for your home. We pay extra to list your home on multiple MLS systems. All subject to change as is the nature of the internet. We will stay on top of it to get you the most possible exposure for your home sale, more views than any other agent I’m aware of in Oregon.
What day works for you?
Patrick would love to stop by and visit your home, share a value estimate, give tips to prepare the home for market, and display all the tools we use to sell our client’s homes faster and for more.
Top Reviewed Realtor
Click the image to see our real estate team reviews.
Stephen FitzMaurice Team reviews are independently verified by Zillow.com and or Arrivala.com.
Zillow 3D For Every Home
Zillow created its own proprietary 3D home walkthrough software. A 3D walk through generates more views on the top websites and helps home buyers feel confident in making an offer. We use a true 3D camera and create a professional 3D walkthrough for every home.
Custom Neighborhood Reports
For every home we create local custom reports, pulling data on restaurants, parks, schools, hospitals and more. This way the home buyer can see through informative and easy to understand graphics all the great conveniences and amenities near to your particular home. Then we are able to put all of these reports on the major real estate websites where we are paying extra to feature your home.
Website for Your Home
- Capable of displaying hi-resolution photography, 3D tours, and more.
- Easy to share on social media.
Full Service Realtor®
- Expert negotiations.
- 24 hours or less response policy.
- Complimentary interior staging consultation.
- Easy paperless contracts.
- Preferred buyer tours.
- Open Houses: one or more a month as needed.
- Eye catching eight foot hanging sign.
- Weekly minimum communication schedule during listing period.
- If another service is important to you, just ask.
According to a NAR (National Association of Realtors) report buyers rated pictures as the most important element in their home search process, rating it higher than the location or description of the home.
Professional Home Staging
We provide free staging consultation to help you arrange the furnishings you already own, or if the home is vacant we provide a discount on recommended staging services. Staging is not always needed, but depending on the home it can be quite important.
Complimentary Home Warranty
- Coverage during the listing period until close to protect the seller.
- Pays up to fix or replace some utilities and appliances in the home.
Have a luxury home for sale?
For luxury homes our team provides additional complimentary marketing tools to reach a niche buyer pool.
Patrick Priest, Realtor
Central Oregon Agent
Central Oregon Buyers Agent
Patrick is excited to use his local knowledge and experience to help you find the Central Oregon home of your dreams.
Tell Patrick what you’re looking for.
We’d love to help you find the perfect home. Answer a few simple questions and Patrick will start looking for you today.
Or simply start searching now.
- Search 100% of Central Oregon Homes for sale.
- Updated every few minutes.
- Save and share your favorite homes.
- Easy to request a home showing.
Central Oregon Pocket Listings
- Access to the Stephen FitzMaurice Team’s listings before they hit the market.
- Access to other Realty company pocket listings before they enter the public market.
Buyers Agent Commission
- No buyer charge for representation.
- We accept the seller’s advertised MLS compensation.
- In the rare situation where a buyer wants to purchase a for sale by owner home, we will attempt to get the seller to pay our commission. If that is not possible and the buyer still wants to purchase the home, we will work out a reasonable rate with the buyer.
Our Promise to Home Buyers
Patrick’s promise as your Central Oregon buyer’s real estate agent is to put your needs first. The home search process can take a lot of time, tours, research. He will not attempt to sell you a home you’re not interested in, but assist you in finding the right fit. For your peace of mind, Patrick encourages a professional home inspection during every transaction and a home warranty. He makes it a point, as your Central Oregon buyer’s agent, to ensure the highest possible customer satisfaction.
Home Buyer Protection
- Greater risks of fraud and liability exist, when you self represent.
- Oregon law encourages representation by using a licensed buyer’s agent.
Home Buying Paperless Option
- Point and click paperwork.
- Avoid unnecessary trips and save time.
- Out of town? No problem.
- Legal nationwide.
Top Realty Company
eXp Realty is the fourth largest Realty company in the U.S. and the fastest growing in the world. Our team is the number one listing and buying team at the company in Oregon and SW Washington according to the number of listings sold and overall sales volume.
Contact Patrick Priest, Realtor today for all your Deschutes, Jefferson, and Crook County real estate needs.