Clark County Listing Agent
4.5% to 2% Commission
We believe real estate commission should be fair and reasonable. In Clark and Cowlitz County, Leslie charges 4.5% commission max. She receives 2% of the commission and the buyer’s agent is given 2.5% commission, which is slightly higher than the average commission rate given to buyers agents in the area! If Leslie represents both the buyer and the seller (only with the seller’s permission) the total commission rate is 3%. In the rare circumstance where the buyer self-represents or is represented by a non-agent (like a lawyer) and there is no buyer’s agent commission to pay out, the total commission charge is 2%.
Over 100,000+ online views on average per listing! We are not simply on all the tens of thousands of real estate websites, we pay extra to the top real estate sites in the country to push your listing forward, so it gets found faster and more often.
95% of buyers find their next home online. We list on thousands of websites and pay extra to feature your home on the top websites in the nation, providing more online exposure than any listing agent we’ve found. Read the National 2017 Report explaining what exactly makes a home sell.
Twice a month we send out a detailed report to each of our listing clients showing all the marketing data.
This amount of internet exposure coupled with full service, professional representation has led to faster and higher priced sales and overall success. In 2017, 146 of the Stephen FitzMaurice Team’s homes sold in less than 30 days on market and 78 in the first weekend!
Get your home sold on this unbeatable list:
$$$ Paid Featured on #1, #2, #3, #5, and #7 Ranked Real Estate Websites in the U.S. and more!
- #1 Zillow.com (Paid Featured!)
- #2 Trulia.com (Paid Featured!)
- #3 Realtor.com (Paid Featured!)
- #5 Homes.com (Paid Featured!)
- #7 Land.com Network (Paid Featured!)
- Realtor Multiple Listing Service (RMLS)
- Craigslist (Always On!)
- Your home’s personal website
- 10,000+ more including Realty IDX Websites: ReMax, Century 21, etc.
All subject to change as is the nature of the Internet. Zillow rotates all their featured listings, we pay for the most they will allow. We will stay on top of it to get you the most possible exposure for your home sale, more views than any other agent I’m aware of in Washington.
Fast Lead Response
We respond to every online buyer inquiry on your home in less than 5 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Research shows the internet attention span is 5 minutes or less. If a real estate agent takes more than 5 minutes to respond to a buyer’s inquiry they have an 80% less chance to connect with that buyer. Since the vast majority of home sales are due to internet marketing, our team goes the extra mile and responds to every buyer (with a real person) in three minutes or less (24 hours a day, 365 days a year). Try contacting us now using our contact form below (you have to put in a real cell phone number). You will get a response in less than 5 minutes.
Website for Your Home
- Easy to share with all your friends on social media.
- Capable of displaying hi-resolution photography.
Full Service, REALTOR®
- Expert negotiations.
- 24 hours or less client response policy.
- Complimentary interior staging consultation.
- Easy paperless contracts.
- Preferred buyer tours, Broker tours.
- Virtual Tours, Video Tours.
- Open Houses: one or more a month as desired.
- Eye catching eight foot hanging sign.
- Stocked full color flyers or a PermaFlyer.
- Weekly minimum communication policy during listing period.
- If another service is important to you, just ask.
According to a NAR (National Association of Realtors) report buyers rated pictures as the most important element in their home search process, rating it higher than the location or description of the home.
Professional Home Staging
We provide free staging consultation to help you arrange the furnishings you already own, or if the home is vacant we provide a discount on recommended staging services. Staging is not always needed, but depending on the home it can be quite important. According to NAR, 46% of buyers are more willing to visit a staged property they viewed online, than a non-staged vacant property.
Cancel anytime during the listing period with 24 hours notice for no charge! If our clients are not happy for any reason, they can cancel with no consequences (this is not the way listing contracts commonly work). Of course, once you are in contract with a buyer you cannot cancel, any other time during the listing period you can give 24 hours notice and then sell it yourself or with anyone else you’d like the next day without any cost.
- No charge.
- Coverage during the listing period until close to protect the seller.
- Pays up to $1500 to fix or replace most utilities and appliances in the home.
- Full Home Description 24/7.
- Smart TEXT E-flyer.
- QR Code for more pictures.
- Never miss a potential buyer!
Have a luxury home for sale?
For homes with a starting sales price of over $500,000 we provide additional marketing tools to reach a niche buyer pool.
Leslie Krake, Washington Broker
Top Listing Agent and Buyer’s Agent
Leslie has lived and worked in Clark County for more than 20 years. She is familiar with the area’s different neighborhoods, rural communities, school districts, and microclimates. Her husband is a general building contractor and she has spent the past 20+ years buying, selling, and developing property in Clark and Cowlitz County and previously in California. She enjoys working with both buyers and sellers and has collected over 70 positive client reviews. Leslie Krake is one of the top real estate agents in the greater Vancouver area and serves the entirety of Clark County including Battleground, Camas, Washougal, Ridgefield, and more. She also serves the majority of Cowlitz County including Woodland, Longview, Castle Rock, and more.
Leslie is the experienced, top producing Clark and Cowlitz County representative of the Stephen FitzMaurice Team, a top 1% real estate team in the United States.
Top Reviewed Realtor
Clark County Buyers Agent
Leslie is excited to use her local knowledge and experience to help you find the Clark County home of your dreams. She has numerous tools at her disposal to assist you during the home buying process.
Clark County Home Search
- Search 100% of Clark County MLS Homes for sale.
- Never miss a home, the site is updated every 30 minutes.
- Save and share your favorite homes.
- Easy to request a home showing.
- Search by city, school, neighborhood, and more.
- Intiutive map search.
Vancouver Metro Pocket Listings
- Access to the Stephen FitzMaurice Team’s listings before they hit the market.
- Exclusive Access to Premiere Property Group’s pocket listings (largest Realty company in SW Washington and Oregon!) and others, before they enter the public market.
Buyers Agent Commission
- No buyer charge for representation.
- We accept seller’s advertised MLS compensation.
- In the rare situation a buyer wants to purchase a for sale by owner home, we will attempt to get the seller to pay our commission. If that is not possible and the buyer still wants to purchase the home, we will work out a reasonable rate with the buyer.
Our Promise to Home Buyers
Leslie’s promise as your Vancouver Metro buyer’s real estate agent is to put you first. The home search process can take a lot of time, tours, research. Leslie will not attempt to sell you a home you’re not interested in, but assist you in finding the right fit. For your peace of mind, Leslie encourages a professional home inspection during every transaction and a home warranty. She makes it a point, as your Vancouver Metro buyer’s agent, to ensure the highest possible customer satisfaction.
Home Buyer Protection
- Greater risks of fraud and liability exist, when you self represent.
- Washington law encourages representation by using a licensed buyer’s agent.
- Click here for our Home Buying Tips.
Home Buying Paperless Option
- Point and click paperwork.
- Avoid unnecessary trips and save time.
- Out of town? No problem!
- Legal nationwide.
Top Realty Company
Premiere Property Group is the largest Realty company in Oregon and SW Washington with over 1,000 agents, ten offices, and over two billion dollars in local real estate sales annually. The Stephen FitzMaurice Team is the number one listing team at the company according to number of listings sold and listing volume over the last few years. The Stephen FitzMaurice buyers team is also the number one buyers team at the company. Stephen FitzMaurice is a Managing Broker in Washington and a Principal Broker in Oregon, the team leader.
Contact Leslie today for all your Clark and Cowlitz County real estate needs!