Top 1% Buyer’s Agent
Kami Price, Realtor
SW WA: 360-345-3833
Kami Price, Principal and Managing Broker
Top 1% Buyers Agent in Portland and SW WA
Why use Kami Price?
- Licensed Principal Broker and Managing Broker
- Top 1% buyers agent in the greater Portland metro area.
- Local Oregon and Washington team showing agents ready to show homes on your schedule.
- Long list of certificates and awards.
- Locally licensed since 2004.
- Relevant Masters Degree.
- Buyers agent specialist.
Kami Price, greater Portland buyers agent, is a 4th generation native Oregonian who brings extensive familiarity with the metropolitan area. She’s been licensed since 2004 and has worked with top-producing teams her entire career. She has been involved with hundreds of successful real estate transactions in and around the Portland metro. Kami holds a Bachelors’ degree in Human Development and a Masters’ in Management and Organizational Leadership. In addition to dedicating herself to real estate, she gives back by teaching business courses at Portland Community College and coached/mentored inner-city kids in sports activities for over 10 years.
Kami’s primary goal in representing home buyers is to provide seamless and personalized service. The buyers’ goals are her goals. She is relentless in the pursuit of finding the perfect property and negotiating the best possible deal for her clients. By utilizing her extensive knowledge of the local real estate market and the latest technological advances available, she is able to react immediately to her client’s needs.
Kami brings a level of professionalism to the buyer agent relationship that ensures peace-of mind. With her resourcefulness, high level of enthusiasm and passion for delivering top-notch service, she is committed to making sure that each and every one of her home buyers has a truly enjoyable and stress free experience in finding the home of their dreams.
~ Kami Price, Buyers Agent, Team Leader
Our Promise to Home Buyers
Our promise as your greater Portland buyers agent team is to prioritize customer service. We want to provide our home buyers with peace of mind. Finding the home you want can take a lot of time, a lot of tours, and a lot of research. We are willing to go the extra mile to find what you want. We will not attempt to sell you anything, but instead will let you find the home of your dreams with our help. We also encourage a professional home warranty and inspection on every transaction to promote peace of mind. We make it a point, as your Portland metro buyers agent, to ensure the highest possible customer satisfaction.
Home Buying Protection
- Greater risks of fraud and liability exist, when you self represent.
- Oregon and Washington law encourage fair representation for both parties by using a buyer’s agent.
- Click here for our home buying tips.
Paperless Home Buying
- Quick point and click paperwork.
- Avoid unnecessary trips and save time.
- Out of town? No problem.
- Nationally Legal and Protected.
Buyers Agent Commission
- No buyer’s charge for representation.
- We accept seller’s advertised MLS compensation.
- In the rare situation a buyer wants to purchase a for sale by owner home, we will attempt to get the seller to pay our buyers agent fees. If that is not possible and the buyer still wants to purchase the home, we will work out a reasonable rate with the buyer.
Powerful Home Search Program
- Search 100% of greater Portland Homes for sale.
- Updated every few minutes.
- Save your favorites (and we will be notified).
- Request a home tour.
- Search by neighborhood or school.
- Easy to use map feature.
Portland Pocket Listings
- Knowledge of Stephen FitzMaurice’s coming soon listings before they hit the real estate market.
- Knowledge of local Realty pocket listings before they hit the market.
Your Greater Portland Buyers Team
As your greater Portland buyers agent team there is no type of residential property we cannot handle. We are short sale and foreclosure certified and we’ve worked on estate sales, auctions, lease to own contracts, investor sales, and more. Put our years of experience as a top greater Portland real estate buyers agent team to use. ~Stephen FitzMaurice, Top 1% Listing Agent and Kami Price, Top 1% Portland Buyers Agent.
SW Washington: 360-345-3833
Top Realty Company
eXp Realty is the fourth largest Realty company in the U.S. and the fastest growing in the world. Our team is the number one listing and buying team at the company in Oregon and SW Washington according to the number of listings sold and overall sales volume.
Tell us what you’re looking for.
We’d love to help you find the perfect home. Answer a few simple questions and we’ll start looking for you today.
Portland Metro Buyers Agent
- 25+ Years of Combined Experience
- Customer Service is our #1 Priority
Excellent Buyers Agent Reviews
Click the image to see all of Kami’s reviews.
Buyers Agent Education and Certificates
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative, ABR
- Certified Negotiations Expert, CNE
- Green Agent, NAR’s Green Designation
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification, SFR
- Strategic Pricing Specialist, SPS
Friendly Showing Agents
See the home you want when you want. One of our showing agents will be assigned as a personal concierge for your home tour, with the entire team ready to back them up. The greater Portland real estate market can move fast, so it helps to have more than one agent’s schedule at your beck and call. Often you need to see a home the day it hits the market. Our experienced, knowledgeable showing agents can help you find the home you want, while Kami Price, one of the most experienced and educated buyer’s agents in town will negotiate on your behalf from start to finish. It is a home buyer’s power team that works in your best interest.
Dory Stuart, Broker
Dory is a 5th generation native Oregonian with a lot of strong local connections. Her previous occupation as an event coordinator for the City of Portland developed her strong organizational skills and gave her a deep knowledge of local neighborhoods. She has found real estate to be a perfect fit for her love of the city and its people.
Amanda is a 4th generation native Oregonian with a strong local network. She has a love for local travel and exploration of all the PNW has to offer. She has a client-focused approach and loves to take the time to listen and understand their unique needs, preferences, and budget so she can best tailor her services to match their requirements.
Max Breslau, Broker
Max is a Portland, Oregon native who graduated from University of Oregon with a focus in Economics. He comes from a family of Realtors and came to our team with an extensive knowledge and personal experience. He loves the various outdoor activities the PNW offers, including golfing and visiting wineries. Max enjoys sharing his local knowledge with home buyers, helping them find their perfect real estate match.
Keenan Driscoll, Principal Broker
Licensed since 2006, Keenan has lived and worked in Portland, Oregon since the 80’s. He has been involved in hundreds of local real estate transactions. He loves Portland’s unique neighborhoods and is an avid skier, paddleboarder, and overlander. He takes pride in offering honest real estate advice and market expertise. Most of all, he enjoys using his local knowledge to help buyers connect with their home of choice.