EXP Realty Size and Sales Numbers into 2023
Strong Focus. EXP Realty is an international real estate company with a focus on innovation, integrity, community, and agility, as well as collaboration, transparency, sustainability, and service. EXP also believes in not taking ourselves too seriously—read: having fun. Not surprisingly, these tenets have drawn some of the world’s top-selling buying agents to join the EXP ranks.
Modern Platform. This cloud-based brokerage also believes that brokers and agents do the bulk of the work in the real estate world and should receive the benefits of owning shares in the company and earning income based on their degree of effort and success. Cloud-based doesn’t mean there are not any physical EXP Realty offices (I own one and use a few), but that the platform doesn’t depend on brick and mortal space to operate, keeping overhead down. More important than the presence or lack of physical office space, is the non-franchise nature of this international Realty firm. All communications, all logins, all education, all networking happens through the same online portal every broker and agent uses, therein creating an unparalleled and effortless network tool to connect real estate buyers and sellers together across the globe.
EXP Realty History
After creating EXP Realty in 2009, the first cloud-based brokerage in existence, Glenn Sanford, Founder, Chairman and CEO of EXP World Holdings, became recognized as one of the Top 100 Most Influential in Real Estate by 2012. EXP Realty was publicly traded in 2013 and launched in Canada as early as 2014, then tripled its number of agents by 2016. EXP joined NASDAQ in 2018 and opened across the U.S. in all 50 states, gaining 10,000 agents, making it one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
The company has continued to grow exponentially around the world and now ranks as one of the biggest Realty companies in the U.S. and internationally.
EXP Realty Growth in 2022
In the second quarter of 2022, Sanford reported that EXP Realty increased its revenue and market share to record levels while continuing to strengthen the company’s platform with the intention of providing even more outstanding support to their agents through world-class coaching and training while fostering a strong sense of community.
82,856 EXP Realty Agents
The leadership team welcomed Chief Information Officer, Shoeb Ansari, and President of Affiliated Services, Leo Pareja. Patrick O’Neill, with more than 25 years of experience creating and optimizing high-growth technology businesses, came on board as the company’s Chief Operating Officer.
The third quarter of 2022, the company expanded into New Zealand and completed the acquisition of Zoocasa, creating an exponential increase of Canadian agents, with the expectation of further expansion to an even more comprehensive demographic of agents and clients. EXP Realty’s management team also grew during this time, as the company continues to lean into its primary strengths—innovation and agent satisfaction—and redefine how the real estate industry looks and works.
As of June 30, 2022, the number of EXP Realty brokers and agents rose 42% to 82,856.
EXP Realty Sales Reports in 2022
EXP World Holdings’ CFO and Chief Collaboration Officer, Jeff Whiteside, reported that the company saw another record quarter with 42% revenue growth and returned $56M to EXP shareholders, a record to date. He attributes this to the company’s agility as it shifts and transforms to the challenging real estate market and the commitment to making operations more efficient for EXP Realty overall, as well as for its agents.
Hundreds of thousands of sales worth over 130 billion a year.
The number of closed real estate transactions increased 49% to 355,627.
Is EXP Realty the Right Choice for You in 2023?
If you’re an agent or are thinking of becoming one, EXP just might be your next best step to build a successful real estate career. To help you decide, consider the highlights of working with EXP below.
- Unparalleled online presence and access—The world has gone mobile, and the present and future in real estate is built on technology. With EXP Realty, you can be assured of staying with technological trends, thanks to the company’s ever-evolving focus on cloud-based access to everything you need to succeed in your business.
- Barrier-free referral networking—Connect with clients and colleagues anytime from anywhere with EXP Realty’s single online platform that allows you to make referrals and complete joint sales easily and quickly across the globe.
- Accessible, applicable training—Regardless of your level of experience in real estate, you’ll receive the best real estate training available, on your own time.
- Reasonable business costs—By removing the need for a brick and mortar presence, EXP Realty brokers and agents can cut back on overhead yet maintain high quality features and service for their clients and employees.
- Grow and succeed with other highly successful professionals—EXP Realty is the fastest growing, residential real estate company in the U.S. When you become an agent with EXP, you will work alongside the cream of the crop.
Want to Know More About EXP Realty?
If you’re excited about the prospects of joining EXP Realty, get in touch with our team. We’d love to share with you the benefits we’ve realized by working with this company. Chat with the bot on this site or give us a call at 503-714-1111. We look forward to connecting with you.